Tuesday, September 1, 2009

eleventh grade.


This year I would definitely enjoy expanding my knowledge with various genres of reading material, and types/ styles of writing . My goals that I have set for myself this year include managing my grades to all A's or nothing lower than a B. I would also like to expand my vocabulary to avoid a constant use of one word throughout my essays, blogs, etc. Overall I would like to become a better student with a positive attitude and a goals to make for myself to better the real world.

In humanities I hope to learn a lot of new words and styles or formats of writings. I would also enjoy really getting into deeper thinking about text or different types of assignments so I can better relate to them or become more motivated. I hope that as a student I learn about how to write the perfect essay or paper, I would also like to learn how to become more self motivated.

No comments:

Post a Comment