Sunday, November 15, 2009

optional assignment--MSB

Optional assignment—worth 20 points: Find a new professional example of writing that is inspirational or a good example for the writing that you are asked to do for MSB. Post a link to it on your blog with an excerpt from the writing that you particularly like. Write a paragraph (or more) that explains specifically what makes this a good writing sample and what elements you can take for your own writing. Please be as clear as possible in what you like about and how you are using it to improve your own writing. Please post all of this on your blog by 11:59:59 on Monday night to receive credit.

professional example

This example I choose was very helpful because this is professional and to the point, the pictures match perfectly with the captions explaining the hard times people went threw during the great depression. Although my project has nothing to do with the great depression this photo essay example was very clear on how to create one, when I start creating my project I will know how to better place my captions and pictures so it all flows very well. The writing in this example was informational and kept me wanting to read although its history. Throughout my own writing I would like to use a lot of scientifc research and evidence and other informational facts to answer to essential question.

No comments:

Post a Comment