Thursday, February 11, 2010

Semester two #4

I am really excited for this book to become a well polished final product. I know that it will take a lot of work for it to meet the standards that the companies, and organizations will except when they purchase the Volume Two book of Ampersand. This is obviously fall into place will strict and reasonable goals. I have set some goals for myself when I write my personal pieces that will be published in Ampersand. These goals will hopefully be followed through comepltely and help me to become motivated throughout this entire project.

My goals are:
-Get at least two critiques or more, daily (these critiques have to be by different staff member or peers)
-Write two or three new pieces that have a chance to be published in Ampersand (My ideas are the poem, the survival guide, and a fictional piece of writing)
- Use as many of the"Writing Tips" as possible to create an amazing piece of writing.
-Analyze the first Ampersand book and read as many articles to get a flow of the certain styles or writing that was used, that could help me develop a great article.
-To critique as many of my classmates articles or pieces of writing to exercise my writing tips skills. (Eliminating "ing's" punctuate with purpose, concerts not pancakes, activate sentences, and make meaning early.)
-Be as helpful as I can possibly be to my peers.
-MAKE RANDY PROUD!

No comments:

Post a Comment