Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Semester two Blog #9

Post a thoughtful reflection on how you have performed within the numerous freedoms associated with Ampersand. Then post a thoughtful reflection on how you have performed within the numerous structures associated with Ampersand.

I feel there was a lack of "numerous freedoms" that we have had during Ampersand. I feel we have not been taking advantage of or time and using it for Ampersand (the most important project) When we did have time for Ampersand there was hardly any structure which left me unsure hat to write about, and confused. I did not allow myself to sit there the entire so I typed up a lot of goals and brainstorming ideas for my two writing pieces. I have start on one out of two, and I have also asked for lots of revisions and clariying questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment