Friday, January 29, 2010

Internship #16













This internship immersion was an amazing experience and I enjoyed every minute of it, I have learned a lot about people with cognitive disablities and non-profit organization. The most significant experience I have had during internship would be getting the chance to TA classes with my stuents in the pictures above. I have gotten a chance to teach my students about relationships and personal space, my partner Noni Yeldell and I decided to make a video about the student and parent input about SEEDS organization and what the students have gotten out of it. I feel honored that my mentor trusted that Noni and I were mature enough to go to classes and help teach her students about things we "normal" people dont need repeptive teachings about.

No comments:

Post a Comment