Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Semester two #1

I think what makes a high quality interview is a beginning short story like a rolling stones on I read it described the person being interviewed from head to toe. Although that might be a little too awkward to do for our mentor interviews. I know when I read interviews I enjoy reading ones that use energetic language and that make the interview subject really interesting and a down to earth person, unless they are some diva.
I feel that interviews that are more like a story or a brief bio of the interview subject are the best written instead of interviews that are written like:
I walked into the room and saw Beyonce I was thrilled. She told me to have a seat and I asked her, her favorite song. Beyonce replied "The wheels on the bus go round and round". And so on. A challenge I am sure to face is making my interview like a story about my mentor but I am excited to get started.
Link to interviews that I think are High-quality:
Alicia Keys interview/bio
Lady GaGa interview

No comments:

Post a Comment