Monday, January 25, 2010

Internship #12


In one work day it usually depends how many people I work with but if it is in the office it is just work done for Stacy, if I am teaching a class its usually 15 or more people I am working with and all the work I do affects everyone.










When i am working with others it differs from students to staff, with the students I am known as the one "in charge" and they pay attention to me and I give directions to them and teach class. When I am working with a staff member I am usually assigned various task to complete or activities to prepare for clas the following day.









There is no staff member that is not affected by my work since I do all types of Social Networking, Emailing, Faxing, Organizing, Filing, around the office and I contact staff members that are not in the office to remind them about upcoming events, classes, and other things the organization has planned. I feel that when I leave the office they will start using more technology since I opened my mentors eyes to simple things like Facebook and Twitter. These resources will help the organization better advertise their upcoming events.

No comments:

Post a Comment