Tuesday, January 12, 2010

internship #3

Answer these questions to get started:

1. What skills would you like to develop at your site?
At my site I would like to develop a better knowledge of non-profit organizations and some counseling skills

2. What interests do you have regarding the work done at your site?
I enjoy the fact of being a TA so I have something more hands on to do and I get the chance to build a relationship with the students.

3. What needs can you address (needs your mentor has, your company has, etc.) based on your skills and interests?

The company needs:
connections to padres games, chargers games, tickets to Disneyland or any other activities the kids can go to and enjoy themselves.
Noni and I need:
Donations from school for our project we will put boxes around the school that students and staff can fill up for their "sweetheart" dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment