Tuesday, January 12, 2010

internship #4

Keep brainstorming internship projects!

Remember, an internship projects is a coherent work experience, work sample or collection of experiences and samples that are relevant, useful and meaningful to the company and you.

Answer the following questions to help develop your project:

1. What academic skills could you use on the job?
During my job experience I can use my writing skills that I have been taught over the years, I can also use my photoshop, finalcut pro, and any other computer skill I have learned to advertise the organization and get donations for the sweetheart dance.
2. What forms of collaboration could you use in a project?
During this project I will need help making videos with a short film about aquitances and good and bad touch. So I feel I can team up with Noni for help with the video and documenting my class and the activites we do.
3. What technical skills can you use at your internship?
i can use basic skills like Microsoft word since they are pretty low-tech. I have gotten the chance to work with Adobe but I feel I can teach my Mentor about more programs to save her money and possibly time.
4. What new things can you learn while working at your site?
I can learn how to better communicate with people and become a more patient and idependent person.
5. How can you exhibit, showcase or otherwise share your work?
I can play my video during my POL or I can take pictures and make a photoessay about my experience and my projects
6. How can your work or your skills & abilities help your company or organization?
I can help advertise for donations and I am currently helping edit a fire safety video which is showed world wide and I feel important knowing that I can help in anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment